Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thing 23- The Summary

Wow! Three months ago I thought finishing this project was going to be a daunting task. I was wrong. I have learned more about the new web 2.0 tools than I could ever have imagined. This project required a lot of work, but the learning was well worth it. My favorite was the one I put off to the very end...Photostory! I am in love with Photostory! I am now more confident and apt to search for things on the internet, and on BLOGS! Never before would I have looked at reading blogs a learning experience, but now I do. The only suggestion I would have to improve upon the program would be to add Shelfari...it is a great tool that I learned about from other classmates! Depending on the where and when, I would for sure do this again if offered as a different unit. If I had to sum up this project in one word it would be Immense. Immense, because it was a big project. Imemense, because I learned so much. Immense, because the possibilites are endless for me as a librarian with these tools!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a successful adventure! And PS is a good one to embrace...so many possibilities! Shelfari is an example of choice...we set it up with Library Thing and the participants self-discovered Shelfari...as they did with image generators...the idea behind learning on your own!

    if you wish Library2Play 11.5 More Things will be available this summer! :-)

    ReplyDelete