Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thing 11- library thing

I found this thing to be quite simple. I spend so much time every year trying to keep my classroom library organized, and accounted for....this will make that much more simple! In my library thing page I added several Patricia Polacco books(she is my favorite children's author), a nonfiction book, some Magic Tree House books, and a few books that I tagged as grown up books that belong in my personal library.

The site has a bunch of cool groups depending on what you like to read. The groups that got my attention were the book talk group and the historical fiction group. I could see these two groups being what I will go to most, and there are many members in each to share ideas and comments. I also liked the projects section. This has resources that are really valuable, for example the Name that Book site.

No comments:

Post a Comment